The Law Office of Susan N. Rosti serves residents in and around Summit, Union County, New Jersey with a variety of legal matters. Our office handles Immigration, Deportation, Municipal Court, Criminal Court, Traffic Violations, Spousal Abuse, Domestic Violence, Family Petitions, Wills, Landlord and Tenant legal issues.
Attorney Rosti is committed to providing compassionate, dedicated and quality legal services to all her clients in Summit New Jersey, without exception.
Her work experience in the public and private sector has strengthened her ability to empathize with the crisis an individual feels when they are arrested, facing deportation, a tenant facing eviction or a landlord dealing with a non-paying tenant.
Attorney Rosti understands that during this time, a person needs someone to help them explain their options and assist them in achieving the best resolution possible.
- Immigration – consular processing, citizenship, fiancee visa, parent visa, family visa, green cards, business visa, investor visa, H1B visa, PERM visa
- Municipal Court
- Criminal Court – marijuana and /or other drug possession, bond hearings
- Traffic Violations – speeding, DWI, DUI, driving while suspended, points on license, traffic tickets
- Battered Spouses – spousal abuse, abused spouses, domestic violence
- Family Petitions
- Name Change Petitions
- Landlord / Tenant – tenant evictions