For your consideration here are examples of just a few of the municipal and criminal court cases that are handled successfully at the Law Office of Susan N. Rosti, Esq.
Disclaimer: Please note that past outcomes do not guarantee future results.
Do not hesitate to contact the Law Office of Susan N. Rosti, Esq. with any questions or to schedule a meeting with us!
- Newark Immigration Court – Re-opened case for individual ordered deported – Individual was able to then obtained Legal Permanent Residency
- Newark Immigration Court – Temporary Protected Status (TPS) granted while in proceedings – Deportation proceedings thereafter terminated following TPS approval
- Newark Immigration Court – Bond reduced from $10,000 to $2,500
- Fort Lee – 3rd degree possession of heroin – downgraded to become conditional discharge eligible
- Essex County Superior Court – Aggravated assault charges – Dismissed
- Los Angeles California Immigration Court – in absentia removal order vacated – Deportation Proceedings Terminated
- Newark Immigration Court – Immigration bond reduced from $10,000 to $5,500
- Immigration Court, New York City – Case Terminated
- Elizabeth Immigration Court – INA 209(c) discretionary waiver granted while Respondent in deportation proceedings – Respondent now a LPR (Legal Permanent Resident)
- Bloomfield Municipal Court – 2C:18-3: defiant trespass (Punishable by a maximum 6 months in jail/$1000 fine) – Dismissed
- Union City Municipal Court – Theft by Means of Conveyance and Knowingly Riding in an Automobile that is Being Operated without the Owner’s Consent AKA Joyriding or Unauthorized Use of an Automobile in NJ – Dismissed
- Newark Immigration Court – Removal Proceedings – Terminated
- Newark Municipal Court – Harassment Charges – Dismissed
- Newark Municipal Court – Simple Assault Charges – Dismissed
- Parsippany -Troy Hills Municipal Court – Multiple motor vehicle points – Reduced to Zero Points
- Fort Lee Municipal Court – Multiple motor vehicle points – Reduced to Zero Points